Friday, January 25, 2008

whoohoo.
i screwed up the multiple choice for math today! I guess most of the answer. Lols. Feeling so dumb. Lucky my written isn't that bad. If not I would really go bang my head on the wall. Lols. English Finals was DIFFICULT. WHY DID THEY CHOOSE SUCH CHIM TOPIC/QUOTE? I am DEAD. Hahas. Planning to burn my results when I get it back. Hahas. Oh, I realised I suck at labelling those dissected stuff. Hahas. For biology, we were suppose to memorise all the animal phylum plus some of the phylum classes. The names those scientist made up, its freaking difficult to spell. I am going to die from memorising it. I also have to start studying for Socials.

KWAKWAKWA.

Diana shall start pia-ing.
I will have to prepare 2 cups of tea to survive through the night.
Hopefully there will be people online for me to bombard them with questions on biology and socials.

cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home