Blehs.
feeling sleepy and hungry right now.
waiting for dinner to be cook.
waiting for my hands to grab my homework to do.
waiting for the right time for me to disappear? LOLS.
I am weird.
Today,
I totally felt out of place.
I can't seem to concentrate in anything.
My mind seems to be drifting off to another world.
Lols.
I shall force it to come back to me. Hahas.
Oh,
I will be graduating in a year time.
Whoohoo, NOT.
I wish I could take a year off.
I want to have a period of time to think on what am I going to do next.
I do not have the time to stop at all.
Feeling that I am being pushed every single second.
Blehhs.
Piglet is cute.
Lols.
Thats random.
I guess i am in the pressure mood now.
I can't seem to think properly at all.
Ignore me.
cheerios.
人为什么会死去?
因为他们要为自己所犯的错误负责。
可能也是一个逃避的方法吧!
无人能了解对方所想的事。
每个人都是不同的。
可能你在世界的某个角落遇到一个跟你一模一样的人,
但他永远不会是你。
好想找一个能静静地听我说话的人。
好想把憋在心理的话通通说出来。
只能用两个字形容自己:怪人。
Monday, January 14, 2008
Previous Posts
- Blehs.Two more weeks to backbone check-up. Lalalas...
- Merry Christmas!Hahas. I am currently stuck at hom...
- wahahas. Today woke up at 7.30am and go eat fishba...
- Hees.I am now in Singapore! Whoohoo! I am feeling ...
- Hey!I am back to update. Hahas. Today is the last ...
- Whoohoo!Tomorrow is the last day of school for THR...
- Blehhs.I skipped math class today to go to the den...
- Hees. I am back to posting. I am so proud of myse...
- Freak!Stupid government test! First time get so fr...
- wahahas.2 more weeks!! I am so excited! Hahas.Sian...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home