Thursday, December 13, 2007

Whoohoo!
Tomorrow is the last day of school for THREE whole weeks! hahas. I am so happy and excited. Lols. Saturday I am going to fly back to Singapore! Hees! It will be a freaking morning flight that last for 16 whole hours but who cares, at least I am going back! Hahas.


Today it snowed! I need to walk on the snow to the portable for social studies and its like COLD! Sad. Hahas. Today we learnt about the Aborginal People in canada. The whole topic is interesting as I found out some stuff that the textbook didn't mentioned.

Wahahas. I dropped 3% in math! Lols. I am so going to forget about that percentage. LOLS! I am weird. Hahas.

Can't wait to meet up with Debra Peh! Hahas. Its been a year le. Hahas!

Off to pia 46 questions for Social studies and 4 questions for biology seed lab!
blehhs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home