Merry Christmas!
Hahas. I am currently stuck at home waiting for dinner to arrive. Lols. I am going to eat the noodles that I have been craving for the whole entire year! It will be a great christmas present! Lols. Yesterday, my uncle's friends came over for dinner. So we had a buffet. Ate MEESIAM! Hahas. So long never eat le la. Its really yummy! Ate 2 whole bowls of it. Hees.
Today I skipped breakfast and ate lunch. Hahas. Read a couple of mangas since my uncle's shelves are filled with them. Hahas. Love reading basketball mangas. So cool they way the people draw it. Hahas.
Cheerios.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Previous Posts
- wahahas. Today woke up at 7.30am and go eat fishba...
- Hees.I am now in Singapore! Whoohoo! I am feeling ...
- Hey!I am back to update. Hahas. Today is the last ...
- Whoohoo!Tomorrow is the last day of school for THR...
- Blehhs.I skipped math class today to go to the den...
- Hees. I am back to posting. I am so proud of myse...
- Freak!Stupid government test! First time get so fr...
- wahahas.2 more weeks!! I am so excited! Hahas.Sian...
- Its SNOWING!!!Whoohooo.. Down the hill its raining...
- 想逃。不知不觉已经在这里一年半了。好想念以前的生活。起床,上学,放学,逛街,回家,睡觉。好想念在班上...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home