Boohoo!
Monday- cold war test
Tuesday- Math Probability test
Wednesday- Math Radian Test
Thursday- Math Final First Part, English Finals
Friday- Math Final Second Part
Monday- Biology Lab and written test
Tuesday- Social Studies Provincial Exam
Wahahas. Tests and exams every single day till next Tuesday.
OMG!
I am dying.
I haven't even start studying yet.
Diana is going to die.
I need to start studying.
Boohoos.
Sleeping is something that is not going to happen to me for the next 1 week and a half.
Kwakwakwa.
I shall survive!
cheerios.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Previous Posts
- Blehs.feeling sleepy and hungry right now.waiting ...
- Blehs.Two more weeks to backbone check-up. Lalalas...
- Merry Christmas!Hahas. I am currently stuck at hom...
- wahahas. Today woke up at 7.30am and go eat fishba...
- Hees.I am now in Singapore! Whoohoo! I am feeling ...
- Hey!I am back to update. Hahas. Today is the last ...
- Whoohoo!Tomorrow is the last day of school for THR...
- Blehhs.I skipped math class today to go to the den...
- Hees. I am back to posting. I am so proud of myse...
- Freak!Stupid government test! First time get so fr...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home