Hees.
I am now in Singapore! Whoohoo! I am feeling freaking hot now! I am now hiding in a air conditioned rooom. Lols. It is still kind of warm. Hahas.
Ate Sambal Stingray!Wonton Mee! Jiajiang Mian! Oyster egg?! Hahas. My uncles and aunties brought us to a hawker centre after we arrived in Singapore. I was wearing JEANS and LONG collar shirt la. I was so hot there. Hahas.
Oh, I haven't started on my homework yet. I need to pia it later at night. Hahas. Since its like due tomorrow. Hahas. I am so pro-ed. Lols.
hees. Hopefully my mum will buy a simcard tomorrow!(X
cheerios!(X
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Previous Posts
- Hey!I am back to update. Hahas. Today is the last ...
- Whoohoo!Tomorrow is the last day of school for THR...
- Blehhs.I skipped math class today to go to the den...
- Hees. I am back to posting. I am so proud of myse...
- Freak!Stupid government test! First time get so fr...
- wahahas.2 more weeks!! I am so excited! Hahas.Sian...
- Its SNOWING!!!Whoohooo.. Down the hill its raining...
- 想逃。不知不觉已经在这里一年半了。好想念以前的生活。起床,上学,放学,逛街,回家,睡觉。好想念在班上...
- wahahaha!I got straight Bs! Lols. I am so happy! M...
- Hees.Today the weather is freaking cold. I wore 2 ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home