Blehs.
Two more weeks to backbone check-up. Lalalas. Kind of scared to go see the doctor. What if it get worse again? I have no idea. Blehhs. Feeling crappy now. I got randomly screamed by my dad. What the hell. I didn't do anything wrong and he started screaming at me. Argh. I am having in the depression-mood now. I want to get rid of that feeling. Trying to forget everything that happened to me. I want to have a memory loss. Wouldn't it be awesome if you have a second chance to create a brand new memory? Forget all the things that Ive been worrying about. Forget all the bad memories I have. Forget that I ever exist in the world. I am emo now.
Cheerios.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Previous Posts
- Merry Christmas!Hahas. I am currently stuck at hom...
- wahahas. Today woke up at 7.30am and go eat fishba...
- Hees.I am now in Singapore! Whoohoo! I am feeling ...
- Hey!I am back to update. Hahas. Today is the last ...
- Whoohoo!Tomorrow is the last day of school for THR...
- Blehhs.I skipped math class today to go to the den...
- Hees. I am back to posting. I am so proud of myse...
- Freak!Stupid government test! First time get so fr...
- wahahas.2 more weeks!! I am so excited! Hahas.Sian...
- Its SNOWING!!!Whoohooo.. Down the hill its raining...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home