Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Blehhs.
I skipped math class today to go to the dentist. Boohoos. It hurts like hell now. I changed the wire and tighten the whole braces. walaos. The feeling is so horrible la. Its like got people pulling your teeth. I am dreading the next dentist appointment. blehhhs.

Three cheers to Diana Tan Shiyun! I totally get crappy marks for math.. Hahas. But didn't really care I guess since I know I screwed that test up. Lalalas. Oh ya! I totally have to make up TWO tests when I get back meaning I have to freaking bring my textbooks to Singapore. Freak! I hate my Biology textbook! I need to do a project for biology! Blehhs. I also have to do an English assignment on the AIRPLANE! WHOOHOOOO! I need to get to the library and get over with it in one day! Who is going to join me? hahas. Shall grab some people and make them study with me! Hahas. I am so mean. Lols.

Going to study Macbeth later! I love Lady Macbeth! Did anyone watch the movie? The whole suicide was freaking cool! The movie should be rated RA! There is this whole scene where like 20 over women NAKED from top to bottom! I was like laughing at that scene. There is also this scene where this boy was like stabbed then he go to his mother and told her "I have died" something like that. Its freaking hilarious! The whole class was like laughing. Hahas.

Counting down!
(X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home