Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blehs.
Yesterday was suppose to go to school for Social Studies Provincial Exam but due to the harsh weather aka snow, it was cancelled. Lols. So now I am going to have it on next Tuesday. Hahas. Meaning more time to study. hahas.

I went to the backbone check-up yesterday too. I had to wake up at 7 in order to leave home at 8 for the 9am doctor appointment which SUCK! Basically I did the usual xray and waited for the freaking doctor for half an hour. So apparently my backbone is still the same, 41 degrees. The doctor advice me to exercise 4 times a week for an hour and also ask my parents to buy vitamins for me to eat every day. BooooO!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to exercise lahs. blehhs.

Yesterday was a crappy day. blehs.
Diana shall start studying socials. boohooo.

cheerios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home