Today went to Commercial Drive with Michelle today.
Found out something about her today: The way she eat is DISGUSTING.
Lols.
Bought a jean shorts for 17 bucks. Hees.
I am super happy because I managed to find a size that fits me. Lols.
I need to grow ASAP. I want to be able to buy clothes easier.
I will so not go to Prom unless I am able to find a dress that fits me perfectly.
I shall hide while Tirath and Michelle tries to drag me to prom.
hahas.
Tomorrow is another good day.
I will finish writing my resume by TOMORROW.
That is the objective of the day.
I seriously need to get a job or find somewhere to volunteer.
I need my thirty hours!
blehhs.
cheerios.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Previous Posts
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBRA PEH!!!!Hope you will have a f...
- Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissor...
- I am super duper happy right now!My dad bought me ...
- Lols.So late already and I am still up. Got chased...
- 还有一年,我就能重新再来一次。重新交朋友,重新了解新的环境。5年后,我就得踏入社会,赚钱,买屋子,等...
- 好想把一切归零。总觉得人生是一个让人赎罪的机会。一旦错过,便永远便成一个遗憾。好想有一双翅膀,自由自...
- WTH. Do you know in order for me to go back to Sin...
- Freak. I need a book to read desperately. Asked my...
- Today is my official first day of holiday!!! Hah...
- Swearing is my new best friend to vent my anger.LO...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home