HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBRA PEH!!!!
Hope you will have a fantastic day today!(X
Today I got forced to wake up by my cousin at 3pm. Lols.
He realised that I will NOT wake up unless there is someone to wake me up. HEES.
He made pizza for me today too. Lols.
Such a nice cousin.Hahas.
Im almost done with my resume!!!
WEES.
Now I need to find someone to be my reference.
SHIT.
That is the hardest part of all.
Don't feel like emailing to any teachers.
blehhs.
I am screwed.
Today I am damn PISSED.
I was playing this game with my NDS,
then SUAI SUAI the NDS no battery halfway.
So now I have to restart the whole thing again.
Walaos lah.
I should have saved it la.
sians.
篮球火 is going to be broadcast on SUNDAY!!
So long never see luozhixiang act le.
Hees.
So excited for it.
After 篮球火 is piliMIT!!!!
Can't wait to see guigui and yanyalun act!
Hahas.
12 more days.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Previous Posts
- Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissor...
- I am super duper happy right now!My dad bought me ...
- Lols.So late already and I am still up. Got chased...
- 还有一年,我就能重新再来一次。重新交朋友,重新了解新的环境。5年后,我就得踏入社会,赚钱,买屋子,等...
- 好想把一切归零。总觉得人生是一个让人赎罪的机会。一旦错过,便永远便成一个遗憾。好想有一双翅膀,自由自...
- WTH. Do you know in order for me to go back to Sin...
- Freak. I need a book to read desperately. Asked my...
- Today is my official first day of holiday!!! Hah...
- Swearing is my new best friend to vent my anger.LO...
- School SUCKS!!!!! I am going to die next week. Alm...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home