Lols.
So late already and I am still up.
Got chased to sleep by my dad like at 1am but apparently it doesn't work. LOLS.
Yesterday[3 hours ago] we played poker and big 2 for the whole entire afternoon and night.
I freaking lost the big 2 match and I had to sing ABC with ACTIONS
in front of like 4 adults(playing majong) and my cousin,friend,brother.
ITS FREAKING EMBARRASSING!
I was laughing the whole entire "performance"
Lucky my younger brother wasn't there. Hahas.
But overrall is kinda fun though.
OH YA!
I got second place in poker!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahas.
pro right. LOLS.
I am in the high mood now.
I need to go to bed soon.
I want to watch Wanted by Angelina Jolie badly.
FREAK.
(X
Monday, July 07, 2008
Previous Posts
- 还有一年,我就能重新再来一次。重新交朋友,重新了解新的环境。5年后,我就得踏入社会,赚钱,买屋子,等...
- 好想把一切归零。总觉得人生是一个让人赎罪的机会。一旦错过,便永远便成一个遗憾。好想有一双翅膀,自由自...
- WTH. Do you know in order for me to go back to Sin...
- Freak. I need a book to read desperately. Asked my...
- Today is my official first day of holiday!!! Hah...
- Swearing is my new best friend to vent my anger.LO...
- School SUCKS!!!!! I am going to die next week. Alm...
- Whoohoo. Congrats to me! I am sick now. Suffering ...
- Sad life. I have Math test tomorrow, Chemistry tes...
- Read news about the china earthquake through yahoo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home