Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am super duper happy right now!
My dad bought me a NDS
when we went to Portland,US.
The sad part is that he only provide the NDS not the games,
so therefore I have to use the money I earned for obtaining As.
Lols. But who cares, at least now I got what I wanted since last year. Hahas.

I am totally addicted to Guitar Heroes now.
I played 6 hours straight in the car on the way back home from Portland.
I managed to play a couple of hard songs now. Hahas.
My mum was planning to buy Guitar Heroes the one that can sing for the PS2 in US
but it was not o
ut yet.



Oh, the condor heroes that has ariel lin is OUT!!!
It is so depressing that she only appear like a short period of time la.
I am currently on episode 7.

Summer is going to be O-V-E-R!
Thats like the saddest thing that happen so far.Lols.
I need to get my 30 hours of volunteering ASAP.
Jiayous to me!(X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home