Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today is my official first day of holiday!!! Hahas. It seems like ages that I slept till 3pm. Hahas. Ever since my grandma came and visit us, I have been waking up at 8 to 8.30am every single day. Hahas. I guess my mum realised that I am not getting enough sleep since exams were like crammed up into one whole week. Hees.

Yesterday was yearbook signing. Its crowded and hot in the whole school building. Everyone was squeezing their way through hallways and classrooms. Its fun though seeing people doing random stuff and signing yearbooks. The funniest part of all is that NO ONE i know who takes math 12 with Mr Robinson, asked him to sign the yearbook. LOLS. I wanted to be the first one to ask him to sign but I decided that looking for Michelle is a better option. Lols. Mr Robinson must be so depressed. Hahas.

This coming September I am officially in the LAST year of high school!!! The saddest part of all is I have to start getting straight As for all my subjects to get into UBC science department. Planning to get into Health Science since Im interested in science stuff. OH, guess what, I am getting MR BALDUS again. Nice isn't it? NO! I am getting him like for three semester STRAIGHT already. Why the freaking school only have one Chemistry 12 teacher. Its so depressing. Though I agree he is a fantastic teacher, but he doesn't give As that easy and Im in desperate in need of As. Hahas. Sad la. Feel like knocking my head on the wall to forget the fact that I am getting him again. Blehhs.

I need a new cellphone!!!!! My phone is screwed already. I dropped like don't know how many times that the calculator, the timer and the alarm clock doesn't work properly anymore. Maybe I should use the money that I earned for getting As to buy a new phone. I am currently eyeing on the Nokia nseries. It looks so nice. Somehow to me. Hahas. I am also eyeing on the sony digital camera since like ages ago. Going to get them soon after finding how much both of them cost. Hees.

Oh, jiayous to people taking the olevels!!!! (X

cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home