Thursday, June 26, 2008

WTH.
Do you know in order for me to go back to Singapore for university I have to freaking take SATS. And apparently I have to obtain 2100 or higher. I am also supposed to have like 85% for EACH subject that I take. So I need an A for ENGLISH. FREAK. I am so not going to apply for NUS anymore. Getting an A in English is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E. When I am still in AHS, I got like a C5 or at most a B4 for english, and to me, HWSS english standard is like higher. In Singapore, I just need to write good essays and know tons of different words I will do well in it. While here in Canada, I am suppose to act, do speeches, write essays, do group discussions, analyse poems, do plays, do questions on the short stories book and a novel. I hate Singapore education system. I will be back to Singapore after I graduate from University. There goes my dream to go back to Singapore after High school. There goes my Laksa, Fishball Noodles, Chicken Rice, Pepper Crab......

Blehs.
I hate thinking the fact that I am going to graduate next year in JUNE. I seriously cannot imagine myself attending lectures in University. I am like a little kid in a big world.

Oh, I decided to apply for McGill, UBC, SFU and maybe douglas college in case I flunk grade 12 courses. McGill and UBC I need an average while for SFU I need an average high B and 74% and above for english. I seriously hope I dont get a strict teacher. If not my dream to obtain a high B for english is crashed. Lols.

Jiayous to me when school reopens and jiayous to people who are mugging for MYE and olvls!(X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home