Swearing is my new best friend to vent my anger.LOLS.
Felt super crappy about the fact that tests and finals all in one week.
I need to start to prepare for them, but apparently, diana is too lazy to do so.
BLEHS!!!!!!!
I need my volunteering hours!!!!!!!!
SHIT!!!!!
I hate the whole blood system.
They should change it to make students life easier.
Freak.
I need to calm down.
breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.
X(
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Previous Posts
- School SUCKS!!!!! I am going to die next week. Alm...
- Whoohoo. Congrats to me! I am sick now. Suffering ...
- Sad life. I have Math test tomorrow, Chemistry tes...
- Read news about the china earthquake through yahoo...
- 大地被搖晃著 天空突然黑了我的心也被震碎了 下一秒瓦解了 淚堆積成了河但明天是好的我們要堅定著愛~讓...
- 林宥嘉 - 神秘嘉宾曲:郑楠 词:陈信延我踩著梦的阶梯 走进了 一座迷雾森林谁的心事 被天使窃听 泛...
- Jiayous Diana Tan!One more month to summer break!T...
- 一场灾难带走了无数的生命。有小孩,有大人,有老人。有父母,有爱人,有亲人,有朋友。当你失去他们,你才...
- I realised that Ive been blogging in Chinese quite...
- 如果你變成天空那…想你的時候 我就看著天空晴天就是你心情好的時候雨天就是你在哭泣夕照的天空 就是你臉...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home