I am addicted to reading chinese novels.
Whoohoo.
Hahas.
Just read finish one.
Its so freaking good!
I am going to reread it again someday.
hahas.
it is called 何以笙箫默
go read it!
http://www.4yt.net/list.aspx?WritingID=571
super touching!
love the main guy!
(X
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Previous Posts
- Blehs.School is crappy this week.I totally screwed...
- Whoohooo.I found a really nice korea drama! Hahas....
- Happy belated valentines day!hahas.Today is a crap...
- Blehhs.I received my first A for the year. Lols.Th...
- ITS SNOWING HEAVILY NOW!hahas.white chinese new ye...
- Blehs.Yesterday was suppose to go to school for So...
- wahahas.Now I am currently trying to squeeze in b...
- whoohoo.i screwed up the multiple choice for math ...
- Boohoo!Monday- cold war testTuesday- Math Probabil...
- Blehs.feeling sleepy and hungry right now.waiting ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home