Saturday, March 01, 2008

Blehs.
School is crappy this week.
I totally screwed Chemistry Test even though i DID study for it.
I have no idea why Mr Baldus made the test so hard.
I bet I am not getting an A for that test.
I want to kill Mr Baldus!
Hahas.

Had Math Quiz on Log.
I am so pathetic with the language part.
I dont get it when they say evaluate the following problems.
I don't know if they want me to leave it in the log form or the numbers.
Weird.
But who cares!
I got 13 out of 18.
It isn't that bad.
At most drop 1%!
Hahas.

Psychology is a slack class.
But there is going to be a test on the BRAIN.
What the hell.
I am suppose to know what hippocampus is and where is it located.
And other parts too.
Boohoo.
I need to start studying!

Physics is ok.
The funniest thing that happen this week is the whole arguement between the teacher and a student.
The person just wanted to listen to his ipod.
Then Ms Brown was like saying he cannot listen to it.
Then that person started saying the whole Charter of Rights and Freedom
which we learn in socials 11.
Then Ms Brown cannot actually rebuke his statement.
So she got pissed and banned us all from listening to ipod
and make him go out of the classroom to have a "Talk"
Lols.
Its so hilarious.
The whole class was laughing in a way.
hahas.

Next week I got three test:
Math test on Log
Psychology unit test
Physics unit Test

Whoohooo.
I am so going to study for it.
I need to maintain all my subjects to at least a B!
Weees.

cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home