Whoohooo.
I found a really nice korea drama! Hahas. It is call Yi San and the little boy who act as the prince is so cute la!! Hahas. Though its like history drama but who cares. Hahas.
My chemistry is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E! I am so dead. I better study for it so I could get a B at least. I will make sure every single subject I will get a B and I will make sure Physics I will get an A. Hahas. That is the goal for this semester. hahas.
I am currently craving for BBQ chicken wings and ba chor mee! Sians. I need to mail it over! hahas.
Cheerios.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Previous Posts
- Happy belated valentines day!hahas.Today is a crap...
- Blehhs.I received my first A for the year. Lols.Th...
- ITS SNOWING HEAVILY NOW!hahas.white chinese new ye...
- Blehs.Yesterday was suppose to go to school for So...
- wahahas.Now I am currently trying to squeeze in b...
- whoohoo.i screwed up the multiple choice for math ...
- Boohoo!Monday- cold war testTuesday- Math Probabil...
- Blehs.feeling sleepy and hungry right now.waiting ...
- Blehs.Two more weeks to backbone check-up. Lalalas...
- Merry Christmas!Hahas. I am currently stuck at hom...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home