wahahas.
2 more weeks!! I am so excited! Hahas.
Sians. I have to start packing my room. My mum started nagging at me since like a month ago. Hahas.
Apparently, her nagging doesn't really work for me. Lols.
According to my parents, its going to snow again during the weekend!
Hees. Hopefully the snow will last till monday, then I can miss/skip school! Hahas.
Going to have a Social Studies test and Biology test on Tuesday. Saddening.
I need to start packing + studying. Hahas.
McGill University - 87.5%
UBC- 86%
SFU- 80%
Booohooo. Now I am only around 80%. Sad. Going to study harder!! I want to go McGill! The dorm looks so nice! Hahas.
There is this other university which I want to go. The dorm is freaking cool and they have 2 ice arena. Meaning can ice-skate. Hahas.
Nice right? Hahas.
I want to go either McGill or that university. Hahas.
Jiayous Diana Tan! Must study! (X
hahas.
cheerios.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Previous Posts
- Its SNOWING!!!Whoohooo.. Down the hill its raining...
- 想逃。不知不觉已经在这里一年半了。好想念以前的生活。起床,上学,放学,逛街,回家,睡觉。好想念在班上...
- wahahaha!I got straight Bs! Lols. I am so happy! M...
- Hees.Today the weather is freaking cold. I wore 2 ...
- Hahas.I have this weird dream today. I was stuck i...
- Sians.Tomorrow is Monday. School is starting again...
- Boo.Now is 1.48am. Whoohooo. I am still not sleepi...
- Lols.Tomorrow got math test and guess what, I didn...
- Sians.Now is like 2am plus. Hahas. Waiting for the...
- Boooohooooo.Going to get report card sooonnn. I am...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home