Sians.
Tomorrow is Monday. School is starting again. I need more time to recharge. Hahas. I shall start pia-ing homework after I shower and I shall sleep late today. Hees. I hate CIRCLES! How am I suppose to find the various length of the circles? Shit! I am dying here. Boohooo.
时间一直过得很快,
觉得好恐怖。
不知道明天我还是那个我。
人总在变。
觉得做人很辛苦。
我要做一个树。
只要站在太阳底下,
没有烦恼,
没有喜怒哀乐。
人生好可悲。
现在我连人都不想当了。
哈哈。
忍!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Previous Posts
- Boo.Now is 1.48am. Whoohooo. I am still not sleepi...
- Lols.Tomorrow got math test and guess what, I didn...
- Sians.Now is like 2am plus. Hahas. Waiting for the...
- Boooohooooo.Going to get report card sooonnn. I am...
- Freakish crappish day.I have no idea how to write ...
- School is crappy! I want to run away from school. ...
- Boo!I need to wake up at 9 tomorrow. I am so depre...
- Heys!Happy Birthday to Audrey!!!hahas. Have a grea...
- Oh my.Just watched finish 不能说的秘密!Its freaking touc...
- hahas.Its such a long time since I type mandarin!a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home