School is crappy! I want to run away from school. Lols. These few days Ive been sleeping ard 2-3am. Lols. Must pia homework, study for test and lastly pia projects. Walaos. Tomorrow need to wake at 6.50am. Shit. This is the bloody first time I need to wake up so early just to go to school to rehearse for biology project. The teacher better give us a good mark if not I am going to be so pissed. Hahas.
Today is halloween. Lots of people dressed up today in school though I didnt since I am pure lazy. Hahas. Its so cool to see people walked in weird clothes. Hahas. Saw a vampire, pacman, little red riding hood, pooh, elmo, princess, etc. I love the pacman and the guy who dressed up as a girl. Lols. Its so cool! hees.
6 more weeks to go! I am going to miss the star award lah! Sians. I thought I could watch it. Damn the time difference! Hahas. I missed laksa, sambal kangkong&sotong, nasi lemak, roti prata, the milo drink down at the changcheng. Lols. I am so going to go there and buy that drink! Missed it so much. Before I come here, almost everyday after school chiong to drink that drink. Hahas. I am going to make myself eat 4 meals a day at least when I get back. I am going to have breakfast, lunch, lunch again, dinner and maybe supper! Hahas. Such a nice thing to look forward to! Though I am going to gain some weight due to those food but who cares! I am going to enjoy my 3 weeks in a food heaven! Hahas.
I need to buy more clothes! Hahas. I am desperate to get some new clothes! I want more shirts!!! Lols.
-dingdongbell-
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Previous Posts
- Boo!I need to wake up at 9 tomorrow. I am so depre...
- Heys!Happy Birthday to Audrey!!!hahas. Have a grea...
- Oh my.Just watched finish 不能说的秘密!Its freaking touc...
- hahas.Its such a long time since I type mandarin!a...
- whoohooo!I managed to skip English, Flex and Lunch...
- Sians. Feeling crappy again. Today didn't go out a...
- Shit.I am feeling crappy now. Went to the dentist ...
- boos.I screwed my social test. I got a C+ for the ...
- Boo! I screwed my math test. I am so going to get ...
- Boo! Today is a sucky day! I plucked two teeth! Fe...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home