Monday, November 12, 2007

Lols.
Tomorrow got math test and guess what, I didn't even touch math at all. Whoohooo! Lols. Trying to persuade myself to walk to my school bag, grab my math textbook, pencil case and my stack of paper to do some questions. Lols. Apparently it isn't working right now. Hahas. I want to be hardworking!!!! blehhs.

Oh my. He Jun Xiang is freaking shuai!!! Hahas.eg.the new drama he is in, dounuyaobuyao. Lols. I am in the hua chi mood now. Hahas. I am going to rewatch ermozaishenbian soon! Hahas.

Hees.Tomorrow most likely going to know my social studies and biology overall marks. Booohooo. Hopefully I am still on a B. If not I am so going to ban myself from using the laptop. I will limit myself to use it for at most 3 hours. Lols. The rest of the time I am going to study. Hahas., Thats what I am going to do if I got a C for any subject. Lols.

cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home