Sians.
Now is like 2am plus. Hahas. Waiting for the uploader to upload the drama episode! I need to watch it! Hahas.
Today is remembrance day. We had this whole cermony(?) in the gym. Meaning less class time. Lols. Basically each block became 55 minutes instead of the usual 1 hour 10 minutes. Hmm. Biology class was a slacking block. Oh, the guy in my biology class was reading the Da Vinci Code, and he suddenly decided to see if the theory mention in the book is true. The theory was your height divided by the length from the ground to the belly button will equal to 1.6 something. Hahas. So since I am short, they decided to measure me. Hahas. Argh. I want to grow taller lahhs. I am like stuck at this height. Freak. Hahas.
Things to do later:
1. conclusion for Biology lab (Bacteria)
2. review math for the test on tuesday
3. study social studies (WW2)
4.watch iryu 2, episode 5(?)
booooooooooooooooooooo.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Previous Posts
- Boooohooooo.Going to get report card sooonnn. I am...
- Freakish crappish day.I have no idea how to write ...
- School is crappy! I want to run away from school. ...
- Boo!I need to wake up at 9 tomorrow. I am so depre...
- Heys!Happy Birthday to Audrey!!!hahas. Have a grea...
- Oh my.Just watched finish 不能说的秘密!Its freaking touc...
- hahas.Its such a long time since I type mandarin!a...
- whoohooo!I managed to skip English, Flex and Lunch...
- Sians. Feeling crappy again. Today didn't go out a...
- Shit.I am feeling crappy now. Went to the dentist ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home