Heys!
Happy Birthday to Audrey!!!
hahas. Have a great day today! (X
Today almost late for school. hees.
Got bored in classes and start drawing on my hand during social studies! Lols.
Got 2 prepare for 2 projects and a speech. Sian-ded.
Trying to make myself stress-free. hahas.
Booo.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Previous Posts
- Oh my.Just watched finish 不能说的秘密!Its freaking touc...
- hahas.Its such a long time since I type mandarin!a...
- whoohooo!I managed to skip English, Flex and Lunch...
- Sians. Feeling crappy again. Today didn't go out a...
- Shit.I am feeling crappy now. Went to the dentist ...
- boos.I screwed my social test. I got a C+ for the ...
- Boo! I screwed my math test. I am so going to get ...
- Boo! Today is a sucky day! I plucked two teeth! Fe...
- Blehhs.The first 2 weeks of school is horrible. Si...
- boos.didn't update for so long. hees. was on cruis...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home