Sunday, October 21, 2007

hahas.
Its such a long time since I type mandarin!

anyways.
Do you know Dumbledore is GAY?
omfg.
Its like a freaking huge shock for me.
I never expect that lah!
I thought Dumbledore is a freaking straight lah!
Sian-ded.
I should erase that from my mind! hahas.

Oh, I fell in love with the song Michelle send to me.
Its so good!
Though its kinda emo-ish. Hees.

My mum bought 不能说的秘密!
Don't know if its good or not.
Hopefully it will be good, since Jay Chou is the director. Lols.

Love Dan Brown!
Fell in love with Da Vinci Code!
Its a freaking good book.
Now reading one of his other books.
Currently its like super interesting. hahas.

Going to study for Social Studies and Mathematics.
I need to ace these 2 subjects.
I want an A!!!
Currently I am A-less.
Lols.
Such a big difference compare to grade 10.
My dad is so going to kill me.
I better start praying and hopefully he will forget the whole A thing.
Hahas.

I am so jealous of the people back in Singapore.
Now holiday is coming for them while here I am studying for the tests.
Whoohoooo.
Lols.
I just realised when I go back to Singapore,
I can watch the star award. Lols.
I can't wait to watch it!
weees!(X

cheerios!

现在觉得人变得很快,就像眨眼一样。
这种感觉我不喜欢,真希望人永远不变。
但这是不可能的吧!

最近上学无法专心。
成绩变得很糟。
不知道理由,只知道我要努力考到好成绩。

还有两年,就要考大学了!
压力好大喔!
很怕成绩比哥哥惨。
后悔跳一级,如果我没跳级,我还有三年才考大学。
现在爸爸一直告诉我一定要考进UBC。
成绩现在全部只是一个B,这种成绩怎么考进啦!
要考进SFU就要偷笑了,现在要我考进UBC简直像一个不可能的任务。

我想把时间停住,这样就不用长大,永远是一个小孩,过着无优无涯的生活。
哈哈!
我要一个time machine!!
为什么没人发明这种东西?
他们不觉得做人很辛苦吗?
好想变成一只鸟,就可以逃到世界某一个角落!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home