Boo.
Now is 1.48am. Whoohooo. I am still not sleeping. Hahas. Wanted to watch the xingguangdadao online but somehow I can't find the stupid website. Saddening. hees.
Today is another crappy day. I don't get the whole finding the line for circle. Sians. Going to pia the homework later and make sure i get someone to help me. Hees. Had social studies test today. I screwed the essay part. Shit. I blank out when I reach the essay question. Three cheers for me.
Blehhs.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Previous Posts
- Lols.Tomorrow got math test and guess what, I didn...
- Sians.Now is like 2am plus. Hahas. Waiting for the...
- Boooohooooo.Going to get report card sooonnn. I am...
- Freakish crappish day.I have no idea how to write ...
- School is crappy! I want to run away from school. ...
- Boo!I need to wake up at 9 tomorrow. I am so depre...
- Heys!Happy Birthday to Audrey!!!hahas. Have a grea...
- Oh my.Just watched finish 不能说的秘密!Its freaking touc...
- hahas.Its such a long time since I type mandarin!a...
- whoohooo!I managed to skip English, Flex and Lunch...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home