Hees.
Today the weather is freaking cold. I wore 2 jackets to school just to make sure I don't freeze to death. Lols. Hahas. I am so going to die during the sMV!nowing period. Hahas. But I am excited too. I want to go play with snow again!! Snow fights!(X
I love 吴克群's 男佣 MV! 鬼鬼 is so cute in it! Hahas. Downloaded the MV because of her. LOLS. I also like the lyrics. So cute lahhs. Hahas.
Tomorrow I get to skip Biology class! Lols. Planning to do Math questions for that whole block. I am so hardworking for once! Hahas. I will try to make my B become an A for Math. Hahas. Good luck to me!
[ y = a ( x - p)2 +q ]
cheerios!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Previous Posts
- Hahas.I have this weird dream today. I was stuck i...
- Sians.Tomorrow is Monday. School is starting again...
- Boo.Now is 1.48am. Whoohooo. I am still not sleepi...
- Lols.Tomorrow got math test and guess what, I didn...
- Sians.Now is like 2am plus. Hahas. Waiting for the...
- Boooohooooo.Going to get report card sooonnn. I am...
- Freakish crappish day.I have no idea how to write ...
- School is crappy! I want to run away from school. ...
- Boo!I need to wake up at 9 tomorrow. I am so depre...
- Heys!Happy Birthday to Audrey!!!hahas. Have a grea...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home