Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sians. Feeling crappy again. Today didn't go out at all. Stayed at home trying my best to stay happy. Weees. hahas.. Tomorrow is Sunday! Sians. Need to pia homework and study biology tomorrow. Oh my. I don't get the whole chapter of DNA and RNA. What the hell is mRNA and tRNA? Going to study tomorrow if not confirm fail de. hahas. Biology is freaking chim. Must memorise the definitions like crazy but I can't wait to disect stuff though i don't want to be the one who do that. Lols. I am just facinated how the inner of a particular animal looks like. Lols. Hopefully I can get at least a B for biology so I can take biology 12 next year so I can see how a pig's inner body looks like. Lols.

I declared my brain is dead. I can't seem to think properly. Whoohooo. I totally screwed the math test because I don't understand inverse function and how to draw one in the graph. WHOOHOO. I am so dead. My results are dropping really fast. weeeeeeeeeeeeeees.


好想飛到一個沒有煩惱的世界...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home