.
Watched becoming jane today. Felt horrible for Jane in the whole movie. She was never married and met the guy she loves coming with his daughter. Sads. Apparently its a true story but some facts are not verified. hees.
Read finished Eclipse yesterday night. I felt so bad for Jacob and Edward the whole entire time. Why is Bella so fickle-minded? Boos. Stephenie Meyer better make Jacob meet another girl and make Bella stay with Edward. Lols.
(X
Friday, August 17, 2007
Previous Posts
- Today went to watch Stardust. Its such a good movi...
- blehhs.Today I am all alone at home. My older brot...
- Whoohooo!!I am bored. LOLS. Yesterday stayed up ti...
- Blehhhs. Today is another crappy day. Watched a mo...
- Happy Birthday Debrapeh!!!(XI wanted to wake up ea...
- Oh my.The weather here officially S-U-C-K! Its fre...
- oh my.I officially dropped 2kg. Shit. I didn't exe...
- whoohooo.I didn't post for like a week.Been busy s...
- Blehs.Now almost everyone is done with provincials...
- Today is 17 June.One year since I came to Canada.w...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home