Monday, August 13, 2007

blehhs.
Today I am all alone at home. My older brother go for his exam. Make me wake up at the same time as him. hahas. Hopefully he will be back soon. weees. Its scary to be alone in a house. Maybe because of a bad experience bahhs. wees. These few days my parents not at home. Sians. My little brother go stay at my cousin house. First time the house so quiet. Blehhs. Waiting for time to pass faster...

Counting down to alaska cruise. Hees. Going to eat and eat and eat. lols. Hopefully it will be fun!(X

School going to reopen soon. sians. Hopefully everything will be easy. I need to get straight As! Planning to go to UBC. 1 year left to go. Time flies. If I am still in Singapore most likely it will take a year longer. boohoos. I want to fly back. hahas. Soon I will be in university then to the society earning money. OMG. Its too fast. I want to rewind time. I want to go back to kindergarten where everything seems simple and nice. hahas. Miss those days man. lols. Been telling my younger brother that I am so old already and I am jealous of him. His only thirteen. Blehhs. He still can enjoy life. I need to get good results in grade 11 and 12. Blehhs. If not I will be so dead. lols.

Hees. Shall go find dramas to watch le!(X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home