Blehhs.
The first 2 weeks of school is horrible. Since I am taking honours math every single day there is HOMEWORK!boo! I totally screwed my math test. I am so freaking careless, feel like knocking my head on the wall when I see what mistakes I made. At least the surprise pop quiz I didn't screwed it up. Oh ya, do you know that in these 2 weeks, I have THREE projects already. BOO! Compared to last year, at least not so much homework and project. I can't imagine how am I going to survive for next semester. I have physics, chemistry, math 12 and psychology. All need to memorise. BOO! Feel like I am back in Singapore, every single day homework, homework, homework. BOO! Now I am going to flunk biology. Why must have chim chim word like: prokaryotae, phylum, protists and why must memorise the freaking order: Kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species. BOO! My brain is malfunctioning now. I went crazy in Math today. I was so afraid that I am going to flunk my biology test today. Luckily, the biology test is not that hard. phew.
Social is as sucky as last year. Why must I learn CANADA history when I am a freaking SINGAPOREAN? I have no clue at all. Oh my, I am going bonkers. boo! English is hard now. Why must give chim chim word in questions for short stories? Why must know what the freaking writer think? As if I can go into his/her brain to understand what is he/her is thinking. Boo!!
I am so excited for friday to come! Its NON-INSTRUCTIONAL DAY!!! whoohooos! Meaning I am going to have a long long weekend! weees! I am going to sleep sleep sleep! Didn't get much sleep after school starts. hees. Counting down! 7 days more to go! (X
cheerios.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Previous Posts
- boos.didn't update for so long. hees. was on cruis...
- .Watched becoming jane today. Felt horrible for Ja...
- Today went to watch Stardust. Its such a good movi...
- blehhs.Today I am all alone at home. My older brot...
- Whoohooo!!I am bored. LOLS. Yesterday stayed up ti...
- Blehhhs. Today is another crappy day. Watched a mo...
- Happy Birthday Debrapeh!!!(XI wanted to wake up ea...
- Oh my.The weather here officially S-U-C-K! Its fre...
- oh my.I officially dropped 2kg. Shit. I didn't exe...
- whoohooo.I didn't post for like a week.Been busy s...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home