Shit.
I am feeling crappy now. Went to the dentist yesterday to put the separator(?). Then today, when I woke up, my whole freaking mouth is so pain lahhs. Ate painkiller but still no use. boohoo.. Hate the dentist, didn't warn me. Sians. The dentist should tell me so I can be mentally prepare. LOLS. I am going crazy.. According to my brother, when they put the braces is WORSE. Walaos. Why can't they invent something that won't cause pain? Weird people. Hahas.
Today got my report card. I got a freaking C for english... I am so pissed with myself. I shall try harder and make sure I get at least a B for it. Blehhs.
I conclude today is a SUCKY day.
BOOO!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Previous Posts
- boos.I screwed my social test. I got a C+ for the ...
- Boo! I screwed my math test. I am so going to get ...
- Boo! Today is a sucky day! I plucked two teeth! Fe...
- Blehhs.The first 2 weeks of school is horrible. Si...
- boos.didn't update for so long. hees. was on cruis...
- .Watched becoming jane today. Felt horrible for Ja...
- Today went to watch Stardust. Its such a good movi...
- blehhs.Today I am all alone at home. My older brot...
- Whoohooo!!I am bored. LOLS. Yesterday stayed up ti...
- Blehhhs. Today is another crappy day. Watched a mo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home