boos.
I screwed my social test. I got a C+ for the stupid test. I am so screwed. Boo. hahas. Felt crappy the whole day today. I have no idea why. Must be the stress I've been giving to myself lately. Lols. Tomorrow got a stupid math test which I am going to fail it since I don't know what my teacher was teaching to me these past few days. I declared my brain is malfunctioning. It freaking suck since my mind is blanking out during classes. I have no idea what I learn today in school. Sians.
OMG.
sylar is freaking back. I knew it. I can't wait to know who is the boogie man. Lols. Heroes rock! Ever since I came here, I became obsess over english dramas. Hahas. Today House is on! House is freaking hot. Lols.
screwed up.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Previous Posts
- Boo! I screwed my math test. I am so going to get ...
- Boo! Today is a sucky day! I plucked two teeth! Fe...
- Blehhs.The first 2 weeks of school is horrible. Si...
- boos.didn't update for so long. hees. was on cruis...
- .Watched becoming jane today. Felt horrible for Ja...
- Today went to watch Stardust. Its such a good movi...
- blehhs.Today I am all alone at home. My older brot...
- Whoohooo!!I am bored. LOLS. Yesterday stayed up ti...
- Blehhhs. Today is another crappy day. Watched a mo...
- Happy Birthday Debrapeh!!!(XI wanted to wake up ea...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home