Friday, September 21, 2007

Boo! Today is a sucky day! I plucked two teeth! Feeling pissed now since I am not suppose to eat any hard food which include RICE. Walaos. I am currently starving to death. All thanks to my 2 missing teeth. If I have my two missing teeth maybe I don't have to pluck 2 teeth. Boo. Going to do braces. Want to have nice straight teeth. Lols. Hopefully today will pass very quicky so I won't go crazy over FOOD.

Currently trying to persuade myself I am not hungry and trying to make myself to open my file and math textbook to do my homework. Lols. I am pure lazy today. its like raining now. Meaning temperature below 15 degrees. Which is like so nice to sleep but thanks to the fact that I am hungry, I can't sleep now. BOOO! I didnt eat a single food today except drink a packet of mixed juice. Its like 4.50pm now. I still have 7 hours to go. Oh my. )X

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home