Friday, August 03, 2007
Blehhhs.
Today is another crappy day. Watched a movie last night. Cried the whole way through... I can't imagine that sometimes lies will become truth. )X You guys should go watch the drama of it, Crying Out Love, In The Center of the World. Its so freaking sad, its like 1 litre of tears like that...
crap. Never thought it will go up till the degree that I need to consider that option. feeling horrible and scared. I guess I have to do it. Hope it doesn't hurt and hope that everything will be alright.
Anyways, read finished HP le!! Its AWESOME!!!! Though I felt horrible when some of the characters died. JK Rowling should write another book to like tell what happen to the other characters lahhs. Hopefully she managed to write the encycopedia by 2009. hahas. Praying hard + fingers crossed! LOLS. Now I am like rereading the whole series. Currently at Prisoners of Azkaban. lols. Feeling depress after realising Sirius is going to die in the next 2 books. LOLS.
Can't wait to go to CRUISE!!! Going to Alaska. whoohooos. Heard the cruise serve great food. LOLS. The main attraction to me is food. saddening fact. Lols. Hope I will enjoy it and when I return its time for school. Going to work harder for it this year! I am so going to get Honour Roll and the straight As thingie. hahas. (X
cheerios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home