Happy Birthday Debrapeh!!!(X
I wanted to wake up early to go online and wish you happy birthday de. But sadly I can't seem to persuade myself to get up at 8am. LOLS. Since I slept at 3am. hees.
OMG! I WANT TO READ HP!!!!
Though I haven't read the book yet but I found out that the person I don't wish to be dead is NOT dead. whoohooo. I've gone crazy currently. hahas. I am so going to make my mum bring me go to Chapters to buy the book. I need to read it. hahas. I shall pray hard that Hagrid didn't die and I wish that Snape is not evil. I am so jealous of people in Singapore. It is released a day earlier than Canada. sianded.
I bet audreyyao is reading the book right now and I am so jealous!
anyways.
Debra Peh, cheer up and forget your worries today ok! Enjoy your day!(X
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Previous Posts
- Oh my.The weather here officially S-U-C-K! Its fre...
- oh my.I officially dropped 2kg. Shit. I didn't exe...
- whoohooo.I didn't post for like a week.Been busy s...
- Blehs.Now almost everyone is done with provincials...
- Today is 17 June.One year since I came to Canada.w...
- freak.I am so pissed with the author of a particul...
- heyys.Watched a new drama!huanhuanai!Its rainie ya...
- lalalas.Read a new manga!The characters are so cut...
- I feel like crying right now. All the things I dre...
- I suddenly have the urge to cry.I want to find a c...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home