Oh my.
The weather here officially S-U-C-K! Its freaking hot now. I bet its like above 30 degrees la. I need a FAN! I want it to snow right now rather than having a freaking HOT day. hais. Didn't do much for summer holiday.. I am just purely slacking here. hees.
Can't wait for HARRY POTTER!!!! Waiting impatiently. sianded. Why can't it release NOW?hahas. I can't seem to tolerate the waiting. I shall conclude I am impatient. hees. School is going to reopen on 4 september o7. Sians. Hopefully got strike or something then don't need to go school on that day. hahas. I am so evil. Shit. I am bored nowww. Waiting for 5pm to come... Blehhhs.
New drama is coming out this Sunday! Yay!! Now I got 3 dramas to look forward on Sunday!!!! Going to download the korea drama tomorrow. hees. Love Eun-hye acting!(X
cheerios.
5 months.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Previous Posts
- oh my.I officially dropped 2kg. Shit. I didn't exe...
- whoohooo.I didn't post for like a week.Been busy s...
- Blehs.Now almost everyone is done with provincials...
- Today is 17 June.One year since I came to Canada.w...
- freak.I am so pissed with the author of a particul...
- heyys.Watched a new drama!huanhuanai!Its rainie ya...
- lalalas.Read a new manga!The characters are so cut...
- I feel like crying right now. All the things I dre...
- I suddenly have the urge to cry.I want to find a c...
- Heys.I am back to post.lols.Went to seattle yester...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home