freak.
I am so pissed with the author of a particular manga.
Why must that author make the two protagonists split la.
Freak la.
Now I can't wait for the next volume to come out.
The freaking author better end the manga nicely.
If the main girl go with the other guy I am so going to curse the author.
LOLS.
Tomorrow got listening for mandarin 12.
Weees.
I suck at it.)X
These few days the weather seems to affect my mood.
Everything seems dull.
Freak.
I want the sun to come out.
I am so going to sink into depression soon.
LOLS.
jiayous to me bahhs!
(X
Monday, June 11, 2007
Previous Posts
- heyys.Watched a new drama!huanhuanai!Its rainie ya...
- lalalas.Read a new manga!The characters are so cut...
- I feel like crying right now. All the things I dre...
- I suddenly have the urge to cry.I want to find a c...
- Heys.I am back to post.lols.Went to seattle yester...
- Heys.I am freaking bored now.Haiis.Today planning ...
- whoooohooooooooo..I am bored.LOLS.English at last ...
- oh my.just read finish First Cut by Leah Ruth Robi...
- lalalas.today no homework!but i stil haven't touch...
- i am freaking TIRED!its 10.23pm and i have not sho...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home