heyys.
Watched a new drama!
huanhuanai!
Its rainie yang and mike he act!
He Junxiang is so shuai!(X
Can't wait for next Sunday!
hahas.
I want to watch it so badly!
It is something like Devil beside you.
Kingone also act in it.
lols.
I declare myself obsess over hejunxiang!
hahas.
Today went to watch Pirates of the Carribean.
I went because I was lazy to cook my lunch.
LOLS.
I was laughing at the part when the guy say, "Welcome to Singapore!"
LOLS.
He is not even a singaporean.
saddening fact.
lols.
(X
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Previous Posts
- lalalas.Read a new manga!The characters are so cut...
- I feel like crying right now. All the things I dre...
- I suddenly have the urge to cry.I want to find a c...
- Heys.I am back to post.lols.Went to seattle yester...
- Heys.I am freaking bored now.Haiis.Today planning ...
- whoooohooooooooo..I am bored.LOLS.English at last ...
- oh my.just read finish First Cut by Leah Ruth Robi...
- lalalas.today no homework!but i stil haven't touch...
- i am freaking TIRED!its 10.23pm and i have not sho...
- currently addicted to a book which has 557 pages.i...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home