Blehs.
Now almost everyone is done with provincials,
except me.
sians.
One more to go.
Blehhs.
I am so screwed for math.
They are practically trying to squash my hope
for getting full marks for it.
shit.
Boooooooooooo.
I am bored.
hahas.
Yesterday didn't want to sleep
decided to pia finish a drama.
lols.
Slept at 3am.
Arghs.
I have no idea how am I going to spend my summer holiday.
I can't go out easily.
blehhs.
I want to do volunteering hours to complete grad port.
sHit.
...
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Previous Posts
- Today is 17 June.One year since I came to Canada.w...
- freak.I am so pissed with the author of a particul...
- heyys.Watched a new drama!huanhuanai!Its rainie ya...
- lalalas.Read a new manga!The characters are so cut...
- I feel like crying right now. All the things I dre...
- I suddenly have the urge to cry.I want to find a c...
- Heys.I am back to post.lols.Went to seattle yester...
- Heys.I am freaking bored now.Haiis.Today planning ...
- whoooohooooooooo..I am bored.LOLS.English at last ...
- oh my.just read finish First Cut by Leah Ruth Robi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home