Bleh.
The whole cycle repeats again.
Wake up, go to school, go back home, do work, study, sleep, and repeats.
Though I'm taking three courses instead of four,
I am still feeling the lack of time to accomplish things that I set out to do.:(
Less than 3 weeks in school, and midterms are coming in less than 3 weeks.
WHOOHOOOO.
What a fantastic life I have!
NOT.
I shall stop complaining and get back reading my 80 over pages of freaking econs,
and of course start on my assignments that are due this wednesday.:/
off to work.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Previous Posts
- BOOHOOOOO.Finals are here!!Just did Math 151 final...
- :/I am officially stressed out in school.:(I can't...
- Freak.So screwed, I can't seem to have the inspira...
- BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Told my dad about my physics ma...
- :((((((I failed my freaking physics midterm.So scr...
- FREAK.I just checked the answer key for physics mi...
- 2 DOWN 1 MORE TO GO!!!!!:DJIAYOUS.MACBOOK PRO IS W...
- blehs.Midterms start in 1 day time and of course I...
- First week of university= the starting of a whole ...
- Blehhhhhhhhhhh.School is starting in less than 3 w...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home