blehs.
Midterms start in 1 day time and of course I am not ready at all. ):
Praying hard that I will miraculously ace the tests, so I could get a macbook pro 13 inches!:D
Though my dad said I could get it anytime, but feel so guilty getting a new laptop without any reasons.
JIAYOUS DIANA TAN!
YOU CAN DO IT!
:D
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Previous Posts
- First week of university= the starting of a whole ...
- Blehhhhhhhhhhh.School is starting in less than 3 w...
- Blehhhs.Been trying to motivate myself to pack my ...
- I FREAKING HATE MR SARTE FOREVER AND EVER.HE IS SE...
- PROM WAS SO FUN!<3Was wide awake from 9am to 6am t...
- PROM IS COMING!!!(((:SCHOOL IS ENDING!(((:COMING B...
- Blehhhs.Life sucks now.A final on monday,a unit te...
- OMG.I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE.WHY DOES MY MSN NOT WORK...
- Blehhhs.Counting down to last day of school: 29 da...
- OMG.I am so happy right now.I realised that Joshua...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home