BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Told my dad about my physics marks,
and he was so nice to me.
He told me it was ok, since I tried my best.
And he said that it is ok to get the macbook pro.
But I doubt I will get it,
I want to like get it because I did good on tests.
I don't want it to be like a reminder that I failed my physics test thats why I got it.:(
Goal of the semester:
1. get a freaking A for midterm 2 and finals for physics
2. bring math to an A
3. biology from a B to a B+
4. english from a B- to a B
JIAYOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I NEED TO ACE IT:D
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Previous Posts
- :((((((I failed my freaking physics midterm.So scr...
- FREAK.I just checked the answer key for physics mi...
- 2 DOWN 1 MORE TO GO!!!!!:DJIAYOUS.MACBOOK PRO IS W...
- blehs.Midterms start in 1 day time and of course I...
- First week of university= the starting of a whole ...
- Blehhhhhhhhhhh.School is starting in less than 3 w...
- Blehhhs.Been trying to motivate myself to pack my ...
- I FREAKING HATE MR SARTE FOREVER AND EVER.HE IS SE...
- PROM WAS SO FUN!<3Was wide awake from 9am to 6am t...
- PROM IS COMING!!!(((:SCHOOL IS ENDING!(((:COMING B...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home