:((((((
I failed my freaking physics midterm.
So screwed.
I thought I would at least pass it,
but apparently not.
Have no idea how to tell my parents that I failed a freaking university midterm.
So scared to see the disappointment in their face,
and of course facing their lectures on how little effort I put into my studies thats why I failed the test.
But the whole problem is I did studied for it.
I have no idea why I just couldn't do well on physics.
In grade 12, it is physics that caused me not to get into UBC,
this time round, it is also freaking physics that hinder my way to UBC AGAIN.
Thanks man.
Thanks Sarte for your amazing teaching skills that make me FULLY understand wtf is happening in my physics lecture now.
THANKS SO MUCH.
I AM SO FREAKING SCREWED RIGHT NOW.
FUCK LIFE.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Previous Posts
- FREAK.I just checked the answer key for physics mi...
- 2 DOWN 1 MORE TO GO!!!!!:DJIAYOUS.MACBOOK PRO IS W...
- blehs.Midterms start in 1 day time and of course I...
- First week of university= the starting of a whole ...
- Blehhhhhhhhhhh.School is starting in less than 3 w...
- Blehhhs.Been trying to motivate myself to pack my ...
- I FREAKING HATE MR SARTE FOREVER AND EVER.HE IS SE...
- PROM WAS SO FUN!<3Was wide awake from 9am to 6am t...
- PROM IS COMING!!!(((:SCHOOL IS ENDING!(((:COMING B...
- Blehhhs.Life sucks now.A final on monday,a unit te...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home