First week of university= the starting of a whole new route to hell.
AWESOMENESS.
Life totally sucks.
Feels like I am back in Singapore with all the deadlines, tests and of course waking up EARLY.
Maybe its because I spent 3 years in school slacking, which resulted in my current state.):
And the best part of university is that my midterms are less then THREE FREAKING WEEKS.
Its seriously bullshit.
I barely attended school, and the prof welcome us with midterms.
WHOOOHOOOO.
The only good thing about university is that they sell BBT.((((((:
HAHAHAHA.
(:
Off to complete my stupid short paper.):
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Previous Posts
- Blehhhhhhhhhhh.School is starting in less than 3 w...
- Blehhhs.Been trying to motivate myself to pack my ...
- I FREAKING HATE MR SARTE FOREVER AND EVER.HE IS SE...
- PROM WAS SO FUN!<3Was wide awake from 9am to 6am t...
- PROM IS COMING!!!(((:SCHOOL IS ENDING!(((:COMING B...
- Blehhhs.Life sucks now.A final on monday,a unit te...
- OMG.I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE.WHY DOES MY MSN NOT WORK...
- Blehhhs.Counting down to last day of school: 29 da...
- OMG.I am so happy right now.I realised that Joshua...
- Argh.I am pissed with life.I need an acceptance le...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home