Freak.
So screwed, I can't seem to have the inspiration to write an essay right now!:(
And the freaking paper is due TOMORROW.
HAHAHAHAHAHH.
And I am only done with my intro.
WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I need some englishness.
I need my brain to deal with English like really well.
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH.
Cant wait for Thursday to end!
So sick and tired of studying.
Plan of the weekend:
1. Study Physics on Friday
2. Do math written assignment and online on Sat
3. Start on physics online assignment
4. do notes on chaptter 10, 35,36 for biology.
5. start on term paper for english
6. EAT GREEN TEA ICE-CREAM EVERY NIGHT!:D
:/
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Previous Posts
- BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Told my dad about my physics ma...
- :((((((I failed my freaking physics midterm.So scr...
- FREAK.I just checked the answer key for physics mi...
- 2 DOWN 1 MORE TO GO!!!!!:DJIAYOUS.MACBOOK PRO IS W...
- blehs.Midterms start in 1 day time and of course I...
- First week of university= the starting of a whole ...
- Blehhhhhhhhhhh.School is starting in less than 3 w...
- Blehhhs.Been trying to motivate myself to pack my ...
- I FREAKING HATE MR SARTE FOREVER AND EVER.HE IS SE...
- PROM WAS SO FUN!<3Was wide awake from 9am to 6am t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home