Blehhhs.
Been trying to motivate myself to pack my super duper messy room,
and failed miserably:/
But on the brighter side, I managed to unpack my luggage! HAHAHHAS.
I need to be more efficient! I miss the hardworking diana tan back in primary school days.
ROFL.
1 more month till school starts.):
I am so depressed that I have to start all over again.
Making new friends, adapting to a new environment and stuff.
Hopefully it will be all good.(:
I am still praying hard that UBC will miraculously accepts me.
Though the chances are slim. So damn depressing.
Miss by freaking 2 percent.
Why can't they just put the average at 87,
then I would be able to make it.
Dad kept on asking me to appeal,
but then if I can't make it on the first try,
it means I am not qualified for them right?
Hais.
No freaking idea what I am doing with my life.
Why can't everything be planned out for me?
I hate it how my future is determine by every tiny choices I make now.
FML.
):
Monday, August 03, 2009
Previous Posts
- I FREAKING HATE MR SARTE FOREVER AND EVER.HE IS SE...
- PROM WAS SO FUN!<3Was wide awake from 9am to 6am t...
- PROM IS COMING!!!(((:SCHOOL IS ENDING!(((:COMING B...
- Blehhhs.Life sucks now.A final on monday,a unit te...
- OMG.I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE.WHY DOES MY MSN NOT WORK...
- Blehhhs.Counting down to last day of school: 29 da...
- OMG.I am so happy right now.I realised that Joshua...
- Argh.I am pissed with life.I need an acceptance le...
- OMG.I AM SO FREAKING DEPRESSED.I did the self repo...
- OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.A SPECIAL EPISODE OF BOF!<3CAN...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home