PROM IS COMING!!!(((:
SCHOOL IS ENDING!(((:
COMING BACK TO SINGAPORE!!!((((((:
So happy la~
Today we did pig dissection biology.
Damn cool la.
I was so depressed when I found out that the small intestine of the pig is TALLER than me.):
My friends were all making fun of me.
So freaking depressing.
LOL.
2 finals on Friday then its OVER.
Unless Sarte decided not to give me 98%.
hais.
Hopefully he likes me enough to give me 98%.
LOL.
counting down.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Previous Posts
- Blehhhs.Life sucks now.A final on monday,a unit te...
- OMG.I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE.WHY DOES MY MSN NOT WORK...
- Blehhhs.Counting down to last day of school: 29 da...
- OMG.I am so happy right now.I realised that Joshua...
- Argh.I am pissed with life.I need an acceptance le...
- OMG.I AM SO FREAKING DEPRESSED.I did the self repo...
- OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.A SPECIAL EPISODE OF BOF!<3CAN...
- I am officially stressed out.LOL.I seriously regre...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEUNG KAYAT!have an amazing day to...
- WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.NO CALCULUS FOR THE WEEKEND!BEST WE...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home