Diana needs chemistry to love me!!!!:(
I am so screwed for chemistry right now. I seriously don't get chemistry right now! I hate equilibrium, La chat's principle, ice tables. Hais. I need to do some intense studying soon. Jiayous to me!
Went to Chapters yesterday. Bought 4 books. LOL. The book that I am reading right now: Hunger Games, is super good! Though its not about vampires or people with super powers, but it is stil really good! Go buy it and read it!:)
:)
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Previous Posts
- Good Luck Michelle! Hope you will do well in SATS!...
- I am feeling crappy since school starts. I felt li...
- Blehhs.Totally feel so crappy today.I SERIOUSLY DO...
- Oh my freaking god.I am so hungry right now.My dad...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE YIYANG!!!hahas. I just remember...
- Blehhs.Diana need to ace chemistry test on Monday ...
- Today is my WORST day of the year.I was so upset w...
- Diana seriously need to sleep early like really re...
- The weekend is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y here!So many people a...
- School totally SUCKS.I hate the feeling of being s...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home